Assistant Project Manager
up to $120,000/yr
We are looking for a project manager to assist with site management and the client selections process. Copia is rapidly expanding and we need a dedicated individual in this role that is interested in growing with us long-term.
This position includes interacting with customers in a professional manner with clear, friendly communication. An ideal candidate will be a licensed architect, demonstrate excellent communication skills, be able to work with minimal supervision, and work well in both a team environment and independently.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Site visits
- Arranging meetings with clients and the design team
- Work with the design team to create the final design
- Maintain the project schedule within Buildertrend
- Submit applications for building permits
- Meet with lead carpenters regularly for scheduling and planning
- Execute job material orders
- Work with design team and client for owner selections
- Daily morning job site inspections
- Manage carpenter needs and coordinate material deliveries
- Act as a liaison between the design team and carpenters to communicate changes and/or questions
- Act as liaison between the client and the design team with regular touch bases
- Create and release any change orders and follow up
- Edit, update and release daily logs in Buildertrend
- Collect and submit invoices or receipts to the office administrator
- Review time clock and edit cost codes as needed
- Review bills and POs, edit cost codes as needed
- Send out owner invoices
- Collect client payments and submit them to the office administrator
Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and be able to interact with customers in a professional manner. Candidates are expected to have an ability to listen and learn, a strong work ethic, and a reliable vehicle.
We offer competitive pay, medical benefits, opportunities to earn bonuses, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.